Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Today was the annual Cottage Green Easter Egg Hunt! Luci was so excited she couldn't sleep at nap time today. She did a great job finding her 12 eggs and ate a ton of candy...after Clay & I had agreed she'd have only just a few pieces. As I was listening to the just one more whine, Lesley pointed out that she'd rather her girls eat 12 pieces of candy at once than listen to the just one more whine for the rest of the day. And I decided I agreed. So I gave a few pieces of candy away when Luci wasn't looking, and just let her eat the rest. And the whine was over. Surprisingly, there wasn't a stomach ache later.

Running down the alley screaming, "here we come Easter Bunny!" And yes, she stops at the corner & waits for us :)
huntin eggs with Dad

she found a ton under there...
two guesses how this is going to end...
yep...


sure did...
and all the while the boy just hung out in his stoller :)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I saw her in the pavillion. But missed the head getting banged. Poor girl. It was fun. And Mr. Gus is ADORABLE. Love those handsome big eyes!

Holly said...

I still see so much of Baylee in Luci! Does anyone else say that?