Thursday, January 20, 2011

a bunch of future posts...

I've been wanting to post on all of these matters, but alas, no time. So for now, I'm organizing my thoughts. Mostly for me. How lucky for you ;).

1. Disney. We leave for Disney World on Sunday. I've been reading & planning like the mom of a Cinderella loving 3 year old whose husband dropped a serious amount of cash to take his 3 year old to Cinderella's Castle. I'm a little overwhelmed by the pressure...can ya tell?

2. Reclaiming the bod. a.I've joined weight watchers.com. Lost 4.8lbs in about 2 1/2 weeks. Wearing some pre-G jeans for the first time. Yet I need to lose much, much more. b. I want to run a 5K. I'm regularly running 30 minutes & walking 20 minutes. And lifting (weights).

3. Annoying health matters. I had 3 cavities filled. What is that all about?!?!?! And I have chronic plantar faciitis...which is making #2b more difficult. Waiting for my custom orthotics. And I get to wear awesome night time ski boot type things called night splints. They are taking some of the fun out of sleeping. boo.

4. Lobbying hard for #3. That's right. I'm putting it out there. We are not so good at the first year. And I am not so good at pregnancy. Yet I can't let it go.

5. Moving. Geez time flies when you are having fun. Spring/Summer of 2012 is coming up quickly somehow. That means kindergarten follows. Colorado? Minneapolis? Portland? Somewhere we haven't even considered yet? And this will [hopefully] be complicated by #4. aka #3.

1-5...to be continued...

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Love the first 4. Hope you have a blast in Disney. Happy for you that you are feeling great and doing ww. I did that after all my babies and always felt so great eating that way. Maybe I will gain the energy to go on a run/walk with you soon. (Hopeful) AND SUPER SUPER EXCITED that you are wanting a number three. Now as for the last one...not too stoked about that. Of course I'd rather you stay here. :)

Have a great vacation!!

Anonymous said...

hey brittany! didn't want to be a blog lurker and not say hello....love reading your blog! Your kiddos are the CUTEST :-) I'm having fun dreaming about Disney myself these last few months. I think we'll wait another year or more but loving the idea! Jenn (Watkins) Kinney

Sara said...

Love how honest you are!