I think I have felt Babypea move a few times now! I was watching evening TV on the sofa last week (after my 3 mile walk - so that makes it a little bit more okay...right?) and felt what I first attributed to gas in my lower abdomen. Then I thought, wait...that kind of felt like butterfly wings lightly brushing up against me! I wonder if that was Babypea! I've read the first movements feel like butterfly wings, angel wings, or a light tapping. Since that first flutter, I've felt just a few more taps - which leads me to believe I'm feeling Babypea move now! I told Clay I feel sort of guilty that I am getting all of this time with Babypea before he does, and that I wish we could take turns carrying our children. He told me not to worry...that he was just fine with how it all works as is.
The second milestone happened just yesterday. I was out shopping with my friend Amanda, and a woman working in the store said, "I see a tummy!" It was the first time I've had someone say something to me assuming I am pregnant. And I wasn't even wearing the obvious pregnant shirt that I am in the photo I posted earlier...I was just wearing a T-shirt!
1 comment:
i think your friend, amanda, sounds really cool! ;)
Post a Comment