Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Start of Week 17




I'm starting to look pregnant now! We find out the gender of Babypea on Valentine's Day...stay tuned for the update!
GO BEARS!!!

9 comments:

Don said...

Dear Britt,
I am absolutely delighted that you have done this. We'll check back often.
Babypea's Grandpa and Grandma

Holly said...

Ooh, I love it! I'm excited for Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! As far-away Hoosier grandparents and, incidentally, Colts' fans (though Da Bears come in a close second), we're glad to have an avenue for keeping up with the development of our new grand Babypea and with how Babypea's mom and dad are doing!
We look forward to Valentine's Day with that special information. Enjoy the day and the evening and call with your news!
Love,
Grandma (and Grandpa) P

The Tankborns said...

How cool! Love the blog idea... and look forward to receiving updates on Babypea's growth. Can't wait to see you in March! Miss you tons!

Erica said...

Hi Britt- What a great idea! I love that I will be able to check in on you and babypea's progress. You look great and can't wait to see you in March!! Love ya

debra said...

Brit,
You look Fabulous!
Thanks so much for keeping us in touch.......YOU are the new Matriarch!

Love,
Aunt Deb

Dana said...

Aughhhh!!! Britt you look great.
Kylie was a sweetpea too when she was little, I can't recall when I quit calling her that. Now she's a bug.
I love the way you too are revealing the gender and I can't wait to hear the news. Thanks for keeping us updated.
On another subject, a, I believe it is GO COLT'S!!
Dana

Tennille said...

Britt,
You look so good! Valentine's day will be here before you know it! Then let the fun begin! (shopping) This is such a good idea, it will be fun to be able to see you through out your pregnancy. We'll see you in March! I can't wait to rub your belly!
Love ya!

Raynakim said...

Hey Britt...you look really good...congrats...keep the pictures comming...I don't think I have ever seen you with a belly...super super cute...Love you ...Rayna