Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma Pierse

























Grandma Pierse is this week's hero...and Luci is so glad she was able to spend her Grandma's birthday with her yesterday. Happy Birthday Grandma Pierse!!

Luci's reflux seems to be improving. Each day is a little different (some better than others), but I think overall things are looking up. She is back to eating on a 3 hour schedule during the day - which is much easier for me than the 2 hour schedule. Last night she slept 4 hours at a time so I'm feeling pretty refreshed - for awhile there she was up every 1 1/2 to 2 hours...that was rough...thank goodness I had Harry Potter during those wee hours to keep me awake & going. I now only read it at night when I'm up with Luci...I'm determined to make it last as long as I can! I'm so sad the saga is coming to an end!
The first family photos...






























1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow-I don't know how you feel, but you look FANTASTIC!!! The family photos are just precious. I love that you are keeping company with Harry Potter. I finished the last book a few weeks ago and have been re-reading the first 6 books, they are still pretty good even the 2nd time around. Thanks for posting the pictures, Luci is just so sweet!