Well Luci seems to be feeling a bit better, although not 100% based on her diapers & spit up. She is more alert & is getting back to her perky self, although not with the consistency that there was before the virus. Luci's Grandma & Grandpa Pierse are back again while Clay is away for a few days with the Navy. We are very glad they are here!
As predicted, now that Luci is starting to feel better she is not sleeping quite as well at night. She generally is down to one night feeding around 4am or 5am, but often wakes up around 2am or 3am for some paci time. Usually the paci buys me at least 30 minutes and is hopefully teaching her that she doesn't get food every time she wakes up. After the 4/5am feeding she goes back down until 7/8am and then we start our day with another feeding, followed by Luci talking to her 'friends' while I put my contacts in & brush my teeth!
1 comment:
What a sweet girl! I really enjoyed meeting you the other day, and I found your blog through "The Laurel Tree." I'm glad that precious baby is feeling a little better!
Post a Comment