Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Friday

Lots of posts this week...hope all you email receivers don't mind! Clay can't download photos from email, but he can check the blog...so this is the only way he gets to see his Pea!

She wants to 'drink' her bottle by herself, but really that means she wants to watch the milk spray out all over the floor, and then smear it into the carpet. Thus the cap remains on. Our camera has this bright orange light that always makes her close her eyes! This is a great shot of her teeth though.
Too busy for photos...it is playtime!
Look at her toes! This kid does this funniest things with her toes. They never rest!

We had a rough night last night...she went to bed at 8p, was up at 9p, 10p, 2:30a, & 6:40a before finally getting up at 7:40a. No fever, so maybe she's just getting a cold? Or working on those top teeth?
I'm more than ready for Clay & Mom to arrive on Sunday. I miss adult interaction...like this morning...I want to discuss with someone how it is that Willard Scott doesn't age!?!?!? Seriously, I watch him in high def & he looks exactly the same as he did when I was little!

Miss you & love you Clay...we can't wait to see you. Be very safe.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I saw that look in your eyes after many saturday nights:)