Luci's pseudo Aunt Jen & Uncle Paul bought Luci/Mama a great CD quite awhile ago - it is called Mary Had A Little Amp. Great CD. The fifth song is called Sing Along by Blue Man Group featuring Dave Matthews Band. Uncle Paul was a HUGE DMB fan back in the day. Maybe still is...I wish I still hung out with him enough to know...but that is a story for another day. Back to Luci.
#5 came on. She looked at me, promptly got up, walked over to the TV stand next to the speaker and proceeded to head bang. Yes folks, she is my child. Her first dance move was shaking the booty. The next move was going around in a circle. Now she's moved onto the head bang. She was banging that little head so hard she had to hang on to the TV stand so she wouldn't lose her balance. And then after that exhausting display of rhythm & taste she walked right over to her sippy cup & took a GIANT swig of milk...chugged for like 15 seconds. Then she threw her cup aside & while breathing heavily wiped her mouth....
And in my head I heard Uncle Paul say, "that's my girl!", and I imagined his huge grin.
I was devastated not to have captured it on video. And even more devastated that Luci doesn't know Uncle Paul & Aunt Jen. But that is more of that other story for another day.
1 comment:
That would have been something great to see!!!!!! Luci sounds like a trip.
Post a Comment