Sunday, August 17, 2008

some photos

Here are some random photos from last week. Luci is getting in a mouthful of teeth & has been quite a little bear. Either that or the terrible twos have set in at not quite 13 months. Anytime things don't go quite her way she breaks down into a wriggling, screaming, whining, back arching mess. Ugh.

We checked out the Children's Museum (not the Houston Children's Museum, as previously posted) that is in our mall. Mom & Dad's big take-away? They never clean. Luci's big take-away? New things to climb on.We left the paci in so she'd keep random grubby toys in the mouth to a min. Hopefully this hat was safe... 'Patting' the cow...
Sportin a ribbon from her friend Rachel.
This is the crazy "I'm SO THIRSTY in the morning" look. Those PJ's used to be Aunt Baylee's...Grammy Rosonke made them a long, long time ago!
I also have a few videos I'm going to try to post!

1 comment:

Children's Museum of Houston said...

Hi Britt,

Your posting about your visit to The Woodlands Children's Museum was brought to my attention, and I wanted to assure you the Children's Museum of Houston is NOT affiliated with The Woodlands location; we are not connected.

We hope you can visit our location in the Museum District soon! :-)