Wednesday, January 14, 2009

celebrating our twin peas at 9 weeks



Only God knows what our twin peas need...but my body is up for the challenge if I'm it. Look at this! At 9 weeks! With babies that are measuring small! And actually it was taken last night...so it technically wasn't even at 9 weeks yet. But I was choosing joy & feelin as fancy-fancy (as Clara-pea would say) as I get these days with real clothes on. Maternity clothes, that is. I honestly have been sporting yoga pants or maternity pants since before 6 weeks. I figured my uterus was jumping the gun since it knows the drill by now...but I hope it was actually making room for two!
We head in to see Dr. Johnson tomorrow at 9:15a. I'm excited to have another look at our peas. When anxiety creeps back into my heart I repeat "Lord, please give us what we need." I'm taking it one day at a time & leaving tomorrow to Him. And today I'm doing all I can to celebrate 9 weeks with our twin peas.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I still can't believe you're having twins...I'm so super happy for you. Good luck at the dr. tomorrow and I look forward to seeing more pictures of the little peas.

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Wow! So neat.

Will call you tomorrow morning.

Lacey said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to hear about the appointment tomorrow!! And love the growing belly... :) I think you have little miracles in there.

Brett, Lesley, Caroline and Eleanor said...

We are thinking of you and Clay every minute and your little peas, too. XOXO