The appointment this morning at our OB's office revealed two specs in one large sac that she said may have been babies if she used her imagination. We decided to go ahead with another full scan at the hospital with more sensitive equipment. The same tech that told me such blessed news last week looked at us today with kind, sad eyes. She did not share any joyous news today....she did not share any news at all. She simply said she'd call right over to our OB's office.
Our OB called later to confirm what we had suspected given what we had(n't) seen at the hospital scan...that our peas no longer have beating hearts.
Thank you all for your prayers, thoughts and kind words over the last week. We will be all right. We just don't feel all right today.
6 comments:
Oh Britt...I am so incredibly sorry...I have been holding my breath all day today, checking your blog a million times, waiting for news...and as tears stream down my face, I wish I were able to hug you. Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do. You will be in my prayers.
Oh Britt I am so sorry to hear the news. I know how you feel- trust me, I do. I know that doesn't make it any easier...but please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I like to think that someday I will get to meet all the babies I have lost....Frank and I joke about how we'll need a conversion van. Anyway, you squeeze that little Luci and hang in there. Give it time and you'll feel better. Give it time and I have no doubt you'll be holding another little baby in your arms. So sorry for your loss. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you.
Britt and Clay- I am also wanting to be there to give you guys a big hug. You will continue to be in my heart and prayers. Love you all
Marilyn
I'm so sorry, Britt. You and Clay and sweet little Luci are in our thoughts.
Awww...I am so sorry Brit. I know how hard this is and my prayers and thoughts are with you and Clay.
Hang in there and believe that God has a plan.
Aunt Deb the Great
Kappa Sister & Godbrother-
I am so very sorry to hear about all you are going through. You're probably sick and tired of hearing "everything happens for a reason" and "good things come to those who wait" but one day you will look back on this experience and know that it made your family even stronger. Hang in there. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
L&L,
Kelly
Post a Comment