
Bea always needs to sit up, and unfortunately, doesn't sit on her own much to Luci's frustration...she asks for "a-help peeeaazz" about 1000 times a day...always requesting Bea sit up in a chair, on the trike, on the zebra, on the airplane...you get the idea...
I made a trip into Houston this weekend to IKEA...the plan was to buy a little table & chairs set for Luci. I did find plenty to buy, although not a table & chairs set! Upon seeing them I decided the tables were no match for our adventurous tot...I imagined them tipped over in seconds! I did however find some adorable chairs that stack and match her playroom....so I bought those, and decided to go with an idea I had some time back to re-purpose a table that we used in our condo in Chicago. We brought it down here with us but hadn't used it...and we have two sets of legs for it (counter height and table height), so we felt okay about cutting one of those two sets down to Luci height (22.5 inches in case you wondered ;). Luci seems pleased as punch!
Special thanks to Guh & Guh Pierse for providing said table & two sets of legs years ago, and for the saw that enabled Dad (special thanks to him, too) to cut the legs!
2 comments:
Those chairs are SOOO Cute. And we almost did that to an old table of ours but I wasn't sure we'd get all the legs even enough. Good for you guys that you could. Your so crafty. :)
Love those chairs....you proved me wrong...good things can come from IKEA!!! I can't wait to have a playroom to accessorize for the kiddos. I crack up every time I look at that adorable picture of Luci sitting in the chair (1st pic in post) she is SOOOOO cute and just so proud. She looks like she has grown up so much in the last month or so.
Post a Comment