Monday, February 22, 2010

photos

I have lots of thoughts I'd like to post, but I don't have lots of time. Even WITH my mom & and MIL visiting over the last few weeks. So in lieu of my usual cathartic brain dump, here are a few photos to enjoy...

my helpful big girl...
my adorable lil boy...



my annoying bandage...

after I took the thumbs up photo, I decided I really felt more thumbs down about it...



but I'm not really complaining. The surgery went well. Other than the fact that they somehow sprained my entire hand during the procedure, the pain is less than expected. I have to keep this same bandage on until 3/1. Um, yeah. So my hand just isn't as useful as it needs to be (diapers, dishes, etc). Thank goodness for loving, selfless grandmas!!!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Lil man is getting so big!! I can't believe yesterday was the first time I've seen him. Once that thumb is healed you need to come out more. :P) :) :)

Love that little helper too= she's a doll!

amanda said...

look how much he's changing! oh my word!

Laura said...

I'm glad that your surgery went well...that bandage must be a complete pain though. So glad that you have had some help with the kids. Gus is sure getting big..what a cutie. You should have Luci give Avery and Alivia some pointers on helping mommy out, I could use it:-)

Mailed off a package to you today. I hope it gets to you in one piece....let me know if anything is broken, ok?