Saturday, February 18, 2012

i go pee on potty

G is starting to be curious about the potty...he definitely can tell us when he has 'poops' in this diaper, and he's made several statements about using the potty...
"My turn? I pee in potty?"
"I be like sissy. I use potty?"
"Can I see it? Can I see poops?"
"I see baby Hugh's poops?"
And I happen to be running low on diapers but I did have some Pull Ups on hand...so we decided to give it a go. We got out our little potty & he happily sat there. I suggested maybe he read a book while he tried to make pee. He readily agreed & Luci ran off to "get you a magazine, GusGus.". Gus was more than happy to sit & read my Real Simple. Clay & I were cracking up...

Oh, and you might not be surprised that despite a good effort we never did get any pee in the potty.

No comments: