"I do it. I big strong boy. I do it."
"I do push ups, I big strong boy."
"I carry it. I big strong boy."
"You big strong boy, Mama. (then laughs). You big strong MAMA, Mama!"
"It's my favorite! I got at Target!"
and the best of all...last week at church...while the Deacon was reading a letter from the Archbishop to a silent congregation..."I AM being quiet Dad. Dad, I'm BEING quiet!"
Lu...
"Gus, you be Dad. You work for the airplanes. I'll be Mom. I work for the kids."
"Mom, my ear isn't working. It's not right. There is a bell in it. Do you hear it? Do you hear it Mom? (No Lu, I can't hear it. Only you can hear it.) Here, come put your ear on my ear. (I obliged as I couldn't give her a satisfactory explanation as to why I couldn't hear it) Can you hear it now?"
"Just one more baby Mom. Please? A sister this time."
No comments:
Post a Comment