Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thanks to Miss Amanda...

who was last nights savior; she came over and soothed Luci so I could get a few hours of much needed sleep. Amanda definitely has the mommy touch - Luci calmed right down the minute Amanda started talking to her. With her mommy skills it is no wonder Clara is the happiest little girl ever!

Luci had a great weekend and was sleeping well...then all of the sudden on Monday afternoon something changed and she became the baby who wouldn't sleep! She's spitting up a lot & maybe having a bit of reflux (we head to the dr. tomorrow for a reflux screening) that is interfering with her sleep. The worst part is listening to hear wrenching screams and body wriggles without being able to comfort her. Usually she gets very fussy, her face gets red, she's inconsolable...and then all is relieved with either a little toot, big spit up or a burp. It is heartbreaking to watch & I'm hoping I can get some solid advice from Dr. Bahkta tomorrow.

The little one is up...I'll try to post some more photos later today!

2 comments:

amanda said...

oh, puh-leeze...i enjoyed every single minute of it!!!

Laura said...

I feel your pain regarding the possible reflux. Alivia had that and it was terrible being unable to help her. She did take some medicine for awhile and it either helped or she grew out of it, either way I hope you get Luci figured out soon. Can't wait to see more pictures of Luci..she's so darn cute!