Well the roll over appears to have been a one time event...it hasn't been repeated since! Not only has she not done it again, she doesn't even push up over to the side anymore! Was it an accident or does she just not feel the need to repeat? Maybe she feels she's conquered the roll and is ready to move on to bigger & better activities? No clue.
She also has no interest in napping during the day. If we really wear her out (tummy time) then she'll go down...but only for 30 - 45 minutes. Most of the time you can set your watch to 45 minutes from when her eyes first close. So 3 (maybe 4 if all goes well) times a day I get 30 - 45 minute breaks...during which I shower, eat, email, get the mail, return phone calls, do laundry, or do dishes. Occasionally I read...usually while eating. The days when Clay are home are MUCH easier!
1 comment:
I remember the no napping days. Those were hard times! Does she like the swing yet? That always helped me. That or taking her for a drive in the car; she always loved napping in her car seat. I didn't get the nap schedule down for a while. Does she sleep in a sleep sac yet? Now Noelle knows sleep sac = nap time! She won't nap without it.
Post a Comment