Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ten Months

what a happy girl...ten months old! she is a CLIMBER.
being silly with her friend the bear...lots of giggling going on during this photo shoot.
us with Luci's cousin Kylie at her graduation open house.
we made friends at the park next to the open house! luci wanted to climb the bars...if we had given her more time there I'm certain she'd have figured it out!

Holy moly I can't believe this baby is ten months old. On one had it seems like forever ago that I was pregnant, and I can't even remember what life was like without her...and on the other hand I can't believe my new itty bitty baby is getting so close to her first birthday...I know it will be here before I know it! I read a quote once about parenting that said the days are long but the years are fast...I couldn't have said it better myself.
I wrote lots of tidbits on the last post, so I'll just note a few things here re: Luci @ 10 months.
-she waves all the time, to people, cats, other kiddos...
-toes are the only body part she can consistently identify
-she knows Clay is her dad, and that I am her mom
-she is ALWAYS on the lookout for the cats...she loves them!
-food is SUCH an issue...I'm just worried she's not getting enough veggies...purees are history...bread is king
-she still drinks 6oz bottles 4x per day
-she usually takes 2 hour naps 2x per day, still in her medium sleep sack
-she no longer sleeps at all when we travel...which makes for more exhausted parents than exhausted luci
-she'll drink cold water now out of her sippy cup if she is thirsty...and when she is done with it she throws it as hard as she can
-she will take between 1-4 steps now unassisted, but still gets down & crawls when she really wants to get somewhere
-having Dad chase her up the stairs is her new favorite past time...did we mention she is a CLIMBER
-she is in size 4 pampers
-she really likes to 'read' her books
-she makes lots & lots of sounds now...baaa...maaa..mmmm..dadadad & faaaa...thhh...come to mind
-she is in 12-18 month clothes
-we just got a new pair of Pediped's...size 6-12 month
-she LOVES to play peak-a-boo

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lacey said...

She's getting so big. Tell that girl to stop growing. She'll be one before we know it!