can peacefully exist.
Luci & Tallulah (not pictured here) have been friends for some time now. Luci pulls out Tallulah's fur & pats/pets her (all while I hover & say, gentle Luci, we have to be gentle), and when Tallulah has had enough she simply gets up & moves out of Luci's reach. Milo, on the other hand, has largely practiced avoidance...until yesterday. Twice I saw Luci swipe at Milo...once at his face - and he tolerated it! Not even a motion to swipe back...yes, he moved, but usually he wouldn't even let her get close enough to touch him. And often when Clay & I catch Milo off guard he will swipe...just as a reaction. Somehow both of the cats just seem to know that she is a baby and therefore gets special treatment. Later in the day I snapped these super cute photos...
No comments:
Post a Comment