Our sweet baby is 1 today. I can't believe its been a whole year since she joined us here on the 'outside'. I have a hard time remembering what life was like before her...but on the other hand it seems like she should still be an itty bitty baby...instead she is growing into her 'big girl' status more & more everyday.
Sadly Clay is not feeling better. He's not really eaten for a week now and is getting pretty weak. Since Luci's actual birthday party is more about us celebrating as parents (we made it a whole year!), we've decided to postpone it for a few weeks so that he can fully enjoy it. I talked to Luci about it & she seems really okay with everything ;) I do think Aunt Brooke & I will will get our way today though...I mean, the girl has waited a LONG TIME for her very first cupcake!
As for Clay, he's getting a 'scope' procedure done on Monday afternoon. Hopefully we'll know more after that.
5 comments:
"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. happy birthday, little luc!!!!! ...happy birthday to you!"
love, your friend, clara
Happy birthday Luci!
Sara
Happy Birthday Luci, Lou! I can't believe a year has gone already. Wow- that went FAST! Too FAST!
Hope that Clay feels better soon. Hope they figure out how to help him.
Happy Birthday! Keep us posted on Clay...
Happy Birthday Luci....it doesn't seem possible that it's been a whole year already....where does the time go?
Keep us posted on the happenings with Clay; we'll be praying for him.
Post a Comment