lulu (yes, we do call her that occasionally...usually in response to mamamama I say lululululu) is sleeping (2hrs+ at the moment), i got some much needed work done, the kitchen is relatively clean, and dirty clothes are in the washing machine. clay went back to work today (it has been awhile) but I managed to get a good walk in before left. physical activity does wonders for my mind...it is just hard to convince myself that braving the 100 degree hot wet blanket that envelopes me the minute the door opens is worth it. but it is.
luci's b-day party is now schedule for Friday night, with just 2 families from the 'hood and maybe gma & gpa pierse. we are excited. photos to come, along with a better late than never installment of 'notes at X'.
i'm trying to decide if & how to prepare for edward. i mean, edouard. what the heck is up with that spelling. i'm thinking a bit of rain is really all we'll see, but of course the news is alarmist & is showing all of the emergency preparations we should be making. i'm thinking maybe i'll go get a loaf of bread & jug of water. we have peanut butter for me, and bananas for luci...so we should be set for at least a few days without power, right? ;) ha...who are we kidding...in houston without AC? yeah right...lulu & i will be on the first flight out of here to anywhere we can get to! sorry feline friends...we'll miss you!
luci has been paying so much attention to her airplane push toy she forgot about her other little push toy. it is smaller & easier for her to push with her feet...so far...only backwards...
now that I finally figured out how to do this onetruemedia business (thanks laura!) i might go back & post some videos I had a hard time loading before...so after the riding video are two videos of luci's first bite of cake!

2 comments:
Oh my gosh...I love the cake video...I was just cracking up watching her eat it....looks like she certainly enjoyed herself. Fun, fun, fun. (Glad Clay is feeling better)
is your sister pregnant??????
Post a Comment