a year ago today if you'd have told me the day would come when I'd have to force myself to put that sweet girl back into her crib after a bit of fussing at night. Our little lady likes to wait until bed to...shall we say...move her bowels ;) The poopy monster often wakes her up early from a nap, and at night if she cries & doesn't stop there is a good chance that the poopy monster came. The poopy monster came just now...and I could have rocked and snuggled with that baby for hours if she'd have let me. But alas...we did our job & she sleeps best in her crib.
Babydoll Stlella found a nice little basket to sleep in while Luci man-handled her stroller.

Her new thing is climbing into EVERYTHING she can. Here she is in what used to be a toilet paper holding basket from the bathroom...which became a babydoll crib...which became something to climb in.

She has my (or lack thereof) spatial awareness...she is trying to climb headfirst into the basket...cracked me up. She spent a good 4 minutes trying to get in this way.

This face is accompanied by her new whine/grunt requesting assistance...she is better at climbing in than getting out...

in yet another basket

Notable notes from yesterday...after 2 bites of yogurt from Grandma Pierse, Luci proclaimed "blueberry!". Sure enough...it was blueberry yogurt...and no, we didn't prompt her! Another interesting first...I noticed she had bad breath! I'm off to research toothbrushes & paste for one year olds now...
PS. Dear Aunt Brooke, I'm looking forward to returning the favor in a few months ;) I'm very excited to meet my little nephew!
2 comments:
The picture of her trying to go head first into the basket had my cracking up...hilarious. I love that she tried to figure out how to do it. Too cute!! She's getting so big!
As for the sleeping...did she sleep in your room for awhile before going to her crib?? We just put Hads into her crib for the first time two weeks ago and she is finally sleeping...
ugh....boooooooo evil poopy monster, you!...boooooo! :)
Post a Comment