Thursday, August 21, 2008

new favorite activities

One of her new favorite activities...I see somersaults happening any day now! Another new favorite is her belly. She LOVES to lift up her shirt & grab her belly. She also loves to lift up Mom's shirt...and Dad's shirt...fun times...
You can see the new favorite can be done in conjunction with the old stand-by activity....climbing in baskets...



We've made LOTS of progress on the playroom in the last 2 days. As you can see from the photos...toys have taken over our living space. A woman is picking up the daybed from the playroom tonight & then the room will be all Luci's! And hopefully Mom & Dad can have the living room back...

In other news, our first professional family photos will be taken Saturday morning. I'm excited, but a bit alarmed that I have yet to pick out an outfit! We were lucky enough to snag this very talented photographer so if the photos don't turn out we have no one to blame!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Let's see pictures of the new "Luci" room. Can't wait to see the family pictures when they are done...the photographer looks really good!!!