Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary

to Luci's Grammy & Grandpa Rosonke. 33 years...holy moly that is a long time to be married to either one of you...how do you do it?!?!? ;) just kiddin...love you both lots & lots!! Luci says congratulations!!

Our home & feline friends weathered the storm just fine. A few neighbors had minimal damage but everyone is safe. Power went off for all homes in our area about 6:30a - there are some trees down & water was getting a bit close to one street of homes, but that for the most part we came out okay. The power company seems to still be in its 'damage assessment' stage because no restoration information has been added at all today to its website. Power lines in the residential areas of our town are buried, so I'm hoping that once they get the big dogs up & running we'll be good to go. Until then we'll be hanging in the 'burgh. Edinburgh, Indiana, that is.
I leave you now with a photo I found on Don's computer that he took during their visit just a week ago! Luci LOVES that cat!

No comments: