Headed to the TV to watch the game...snack in hand, of course. Poor thing...I informed her that she would be in bed at 10:07p when the game starts... She comes around though, and decides to show her support early by clapping & cheering.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Well, Great-Great Aunt Jessie Douglass and Grandpa Rutherford are proud of the Pierses who are carrying on the tradition. If it were possible, I'm sure that Jessie would still be sitting by her radio, Cubs' hat on her head, and pitcher's glove on her hand, cheering at every game.
1 comment:
Well, Great-Great Aunt Jessie Douglass and Grandpa Rutherford are proud of the Pierses who are carrying on the tradition. If it were possible, I'm sure that Jessie would still be sitting by her radio, Cubs' hat on her head, and pitcher's glove on her hand, cheering at every game.
Post a Comment