love a grammy...
hug a grammy
In her party dress getting ready for her friend Declan's first birthday party! I gave her a choice between two dresses & she picked this one without hesitation.
tall girl....
her latest thing is hiding...she started out hiding in the curtains but she has since moved on to hiding underneath our chairs. please don't judge my dirty floor...cleaning happens every other friday & that is about it. also don't judge my too-short slip covers ;)

Grammy Rosonke was here this week to visit and we managed to have a great time despite Luci's less than stellar mood. Thanks Grammy! We miss you already...come back soon...and bring Granpy Rosonke too!
Luci's behavior of late has been not so great...she's been RIDICULOUSLY fussy this whole week. Granted, she's still not feeling 100%...but come on! Friday night she decided to stay awake from 12:30a to 3a. Then get up at 6a. Last night she decided to stay up from 2a to 4a. At 4a I sent Clay in & that was the last we heard from her...so tonight Dad will be the first line of response to the middle of the night wakings.
Before Clay & I went to Chicago she was very eager to please Mom & Dad. When you asked her to do something she did it & clapped for herself...delighted to oblige. Since we've gotten home, she does pretty much the opposite of what I ask, and then looks at me and grins or shakes her head no. My stern talking used to be effective...now when I get down on her level to use my stern tone she looks past my shoulder & melts into the ground...her whole body just goes limp & she lays on the floor...still not looking at me! It is funny & infuriating all at the same time...
1 comment:
Ha, yes, Noelle goes through fiesty phases, too. Just look at our dinner out at Valentine's! Is the time change affecting her? Noelle's been a little off. She decided not to nap today -- fun times.
Oh -- and I didn't see any dirty floors or short slip covers :)
Post a Comment