Luci also had her 15mo well baby visit on her dad's birthday. Stats at 15 months...
Weight: 23.2 lbs; 50-75%
Weight: 23.2 lbs; 50-75%
Length: 33''; 95+%
Head Circumference: 18.5", 75-90%
Tuesday was Clay's birthday, and Wednesday was our 3rd anniversary. We were lucky enough to be mid-visit with Grandma & Grandpa Pierse so Clay & I were able to go out for an extra fancy dinner on Tuesday to celebrate both occasions. On Wednesday Barb & Don cooked us a lovely meal complete with dessert...they are so good to us! Here was Luci's not-so-sweet behavior when I asked her if she wanted to take a photo with Grandma & Grandpa. What a kid!
Luci finally seems to be feeling better, although she's still fussier than I'm used to...I guess it is just the beginning of her trying to assert some independence. Unless of course Mom wants to leave...then she's bonkers about being separated. I can just tell her I'm going bye-bye and the frantic panicky neck cling begins. Fun times...
In other news, our master shower started leaking through to the first floor. We've had contractor after contractor come...most to tell us we need an entire bathroom re-model...with increasing estimates every time. We finally found a plumber who was actually interested in JUST fixing the leak...because he wasn't a re-model guy. So the leak is fixed (knock on wood), but now we need to find a repair guy who just wants to repair the tile & install a new shower door (we had to raise the threshold...long story...but result is old shower glass frame doesn't fit anymore) instead of gutting the entire thing. I'm hopeful we found someone on Friday and we should get his estimate on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Clay is on a Navy stint right now so Luci & I are really missing him. It is especially hard not being able to talk to him, but it really is only for a week or so and many many families go months...so I know we can do a week. But we sure do miss him. Luci has been giving his photos lots of kisses...
and here she is taking some kisses out of her 'kisses purse' that her dad put in there for her before he left...
I found these great vinyl wall words at Hobby Lobby for 50% off...this phrase was 'for a boy's room', but I decided I liked it for our playroom. The playroom has made lots of progress but has a few more bits to go before I show a photo of the whole thing! The letters are not supposed to be perfect...but Clay fears they aren't off enough to make it obvious that they are supposed to be that way. Regardless, I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment