Wednesday, May 27, 2009

9w4d

Babypea was measuring well again this morning at 9w4d with a normal heartbeat. Last week the baby measured a bit bigger than I expected, and this week appears to be right back on track. (S)he even wiggled again to say "hi mom!" and I saw the little arms a bit better this week. I've been incredibly anxious this last 10 days or so...it was hard not to think back to what was going on in the last pregnancy at this time. Luckily I get to go in for another peak next Wednesday, and she told me not to hesitate to come in sooner if I get too anxious in the meantime. We've seen a healthy baby now three weeks in a row, and I am SO grateful...I just need to keep reminding myself that everything looks as great as it can. Of course I will get anxious/still am anxious, but I do hope that this week is easier.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great news!!!!!

Holly said...

Yay!!