After a week of traveling we are home again home again. Thank goodness. I feel like I've been hit by an enormous truck (as Luci would say)...I have a terrible cold and this body just isn't up for trekking through airports with luggage & a 2 year old...even with the help of Dad & Grandma.
That said Portland was AWESOME. It wasn't so much a vacation as an exploration of a potential future home, but it was great nonetheless. Luci did really well with Grandma and had her best school experience to date while we were gone. Yesterday went well too...no tears before school or even when we dropped her off. She did struggle when Miss L had to leave to pick up her sick daughter from school, but I'm hopeful tomorrow will go well if Miss L is back.
One night at home after Portland and Clay, Grandma Pierse, Luci & I headed up to Indiana for the weekend for the big Edinburgh Fall Festival. We had a great time, although I woke up on Saturday with a pulled ab muscle or something that left me virtually unable to walk without significant pain. Fun times. The good news is that at least that ailment has already healed. Now if I could just get rid of this congestion...
More details to come, but for now I must work...
1 comment:
Glad you had a good trip..(although we don't want you to go), glad Luci had a great day at school, and hope that you feel better soon. I hate COLDS!!
Post a Comment