gus...
luci....
luci...
gus...

We hit the pedi's office today for Gus's 2 week check up...at 2 1/2 weeks, cause I guess that is just how you roll with #2 (forgot to schedule the appointment until Friday...and he was 2 weeks on Monday). He's a whopping 10lbs, 1oz already! Luci wasn't even back up to her birth weight at the 2 week appointment! He's wearing 3-6 month one piece outfits because his arms, legs & feet are so long, but can still fit into the 0-3 month two pieces...in fact, the little pants usually fall off cause his waist isn't big enough. He's been diagnosed with reflux just like his big sis...boo. The good news is that I was able to recognize it early this time so hopefully we'll skip over the 5 hour crying jags with him.
We hit the pedi's office today for Gus's 2 week check up...at 2 1/2 weeks, cause I guess that is just how you roll with #2 (forgot to schedule the appointment until Friday...and he was 2 weeks on Monday). He's a whopping 10lbs, 1oz already! Luci wasn't even back up to her birth weight at the 2 week appointment! He's wearing 3-6 month one piece outfits because his arms, legs & feet are so long, but can still fit into the 0-3 month two pieces...in fact, the little pants usually fall off cause his waist isn't big enough. He's been diagnosed with reflux just like his big sis...boo. The good news is that I was able to recognize it early this time so hopefully we'll skip over the 5 hour crying jags with him.
Sleep is...um...coming along? He'll usually go 2 1/2 - 3 hours between feedings at night, and could go even longer during the day if I'd let him...which I don't...hoping that he'll get the hang of the sun & the moon (day & night in Luci's world).
Eating...he's got that one down as evidenced by his weight.
Luci is hanging in there...trying to get used to her new normal. Sadly I think nap time is a thing of the past for her. Ugh. The timing could have been better (for me, anyway).
And Mama? Mama is tired. And achy. I keep falling asleep in the rocker during that 11p/12a feeding...and wake up 2 hours later...after Gus only ate on 1 side! Ugh. So that kind of throws the whole night off. Tonight I'm going to bring him into our room for that feeding & watch some TV to stay awake...cause apparently I'm getting too old to sleep comfortably in a chair.
2 comments:
They look soooo much alike! (I remember those pictures of Luci like they were yesterday)
Hope you start to feel more rested and more like yourself soon, it takes a while, believe me, I know:-)
Love the new pictures
Ha, they really do look alike!
It gets better. The three month mark did wonders for me again...
Post a Comment