Monday, February 08, 2010

family photo

the entire texan contingent of the pierse family decked out in their colts gear...courtesy of the indiana contingent...with the lovely addition of our home away from home family (the lawrences...minus one very important 4 year old)!

we are sorry for your loss grandma pierse...we supported the colts with all our hearts at a party FULL of saints fans just for you!! you can see that luci was pretty upset about the loss too...
PS - that is a 6/9 month onsie that lil booty is filling out!! 12lbs, 8oz at 6 weeks!
PPS - oh, and the faux pearls that go so well with my t-shirt? they remind me which side to start feeding on next...classy, no? ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like a Cubbies fan, thinking "next year."

Thanks for the family support in what doesn't appear to be a truly hostile atmosphere. That Lawrence family I'm sure can pour on the pressure - huh! Well, congratulations to our Drew Brees and the Saints. I am a Purdue graduate, so I have a teensy bit of consolation in that, I suppose.
And Miss Clara? Is she okay?

Oh-oh! Mr. Gus might be too big for the little outfit we put in the mail yesterday. He looks good in Colts Blue and I'm sure Luci was a big cheerleader!
Love

amanda said...

gotta love a goofy family spoiling an otherwise lovely family shot, huh? surely you got one without us hogging the shot?

p.s. i believe you left a colt bootie here. i might spray paint it black and gold before handing it back to you. :)

amanda said...

p.p.s i'm not really that short. just felt i should put that out there.

Holly said...

Fun times! I want to play, too!

Holly said...

I just put that quote on my facebook status :)