Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Neighborhood Cookout


This last weekend we were blessed with another event in honor of Luci. Our great friends and neighbors, The Lawrence's (Jamie, Amanda & Clara), hosted a family friendly cook-out in honor of Luci's upcoming arrival. Several other families in the neighborhood came & we had a great time hanging out & eating Jamie's delicious burgers and Amanda's amazing desserts. We were blessed with several gifts including every mom's 'must have' recommended mobile, a basket of all sorts of goodies, crib pad, some swaddle blankets, some toys, an adorable little outfit, and a sweetpea frame & baby book! It was a wonderful day & we again want to say thanks to The Lawrence's for being SUCH great friends.
Tomorrow is my 34 weeks appointment. Dr. Beena is heading off to India for 10 days so I'm checking in with her right before she leaves & I'll see her right after she gets back. I'm pretty confident that Luci is in no hurry to join us out here...in fact I'm pretty convinced she is crawling the wrong way. Every morning I wake up thinking she couldn't possibly get any higher, and sure enough she does! I'm anxiously waiting for her to drop so that I'll be able to breathe a little more easily!

No comments: