Thursday, June 28, 2007
37 weeks - full term!
I'm now past the 37 weeks mark - which makes Luci full term! That being said, she still seems pretty content to hang out in her current digs...as of yesterday I wasn't dilated at all. Clay left just a few minutes ago and gets home on Saturday afternoon, so we'll keep our fingers crossed she's content until at least then. I'm getting more & more uncomfortable, lethargic and immobile. Yesterday I had a lot of cramping (a good thing when you are full term, per Dr. Johnson) and my feet were so swollen we put ice on them! My blood pressure is still really low, so the swelling isn't anything to be concerned about as long as I stay hydrated. I'm watching lots of TV (so much that I'm actually bored of it...and I love TV!) and reading books about baby sleep habits. We've finished with the Bradley classes, her clothes are washed and the nursery is ready to go. Now we wait until SHE'S ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment