We went to visit Dr. Johnson again this morning - no news to report. I'm still 1.5 cm dilated, and still having contractions. Luci's heartbeat looked great & the ultrasound estimated her weight at 8 lbs, 7 ounces with an error rate of + or - 10%....so yes, we could be looking at a big baby girl. We go to see Dr. Johnson again on Monday morning. If Luci is still camped out as of Tuesday night we'll be admitted to the hospital to get the induction moving. We are praying she decides to come on her own before then...
3 comments:
Hi Brittnee,
I'm sorry that things are moving a little slow right now. Hang in there and just enjoy these last few days as much as you can, as I can imagine how uncomfortable you must be. We are still so excited for you and Clay! Love, Laura
Hi guys, sorry about my "deleted" comment. Not sure what happened there...
We are constantly checking up on you. She sounds very healthy, which is so wonderful to hear. Hang in there; it's so hard I know. I'm glad your family is there with you to cheer you on during the last few days. It's all so worth it in the end. The moment you meet her you'll forget it went on this long, I promise.
Will check back tomorrow...
Love,
Scott, Holly & Noelle :)
Post a Comment