We had our 38 week appointment this morning...we're becoming quite the fixture at Dr. Johnson's office these days (as are many other women with huge bellies)! I lost 2 lbs over last week so Dr. Johnson said I need to eat up - to which I replied, "can do!" No changes to report...I am not dilated at this point, and Luci is still 'fairly high'. That being said, my heartburn has improved significantly over a week ago, so she must have dropped at least a little bit. She is in a great position for labor and birth, so hopefully she stays that way & just moves down a bit! The placenta looks good, but does have little calcification spots that are visible on the ultrasound. Dr. Johnson said this means that Luci is physically mature enough to be ready any day! Until that day, Clay & I will just keep hanging out watching TV, doing some shopping, eating stuff, taking little walks and sleeping in!
Sadly Clay's laptop is sick, so it is at the Geek Squad for the next week or so. I promise to post some photos as soon as it returns!
No comments:
Post a Comment