The sweet man I married spent the vast majority of the night sleeping on Lucipea's floor. I failed to mention in my post yesterday that I also suffered from a stomach bug last week, and woke up with a sore throat & congestion on Tuesday...and really, really needed some sleep. I fed Luci around midnight, and the next time she woke up (like 20 minutes later) Clay went in to soothe her. He came back a short time later, and then after another 10 minutes or so Luci called out again...her Pop Pop responded and didn't leave her crib side until 5:30a. I woke up around 5am and went into check on them and it was the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time.
He's getting some much deserved rest at the moment & Luci is up jumping her in jumperoo. She doesn't seem to be feeling any worse than yesterday...and maybe even just a bit better. I ran the humidifier and plugged in a menthol/eucalyptus scent thingy so maybe that helped.
No comments:
Post a Comment