Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Rice Cereal makes its debut!


The VERY first bite...
Smiles!!
Smiles :)
So long! She's pushing up really well now.



Luci does not think much of rice cereal...in fact, if she thinks anything about rice cereal, it is that she doesn't like it! The first day she had maybe 3 bites...all of which came back up. After those first three bites she would turn her head away when we brought the spoon to her mouth. Yesterday she was up to maybe 6 or 7 bites before all of the progress Aunt Brooke made came back up. Also yesterday she added an 'ick' look on her face to each bite. The 'ick' look continued tonight; I maybe got 10 bites in, but I'd estimate that less than 10% of each bite actually went down. I think I'll give it one more day & then I'm going to try it again in a week or two. She just really doesn't seem to want anything to do with it...she must take after her Pop Pop...her mom would never turn food...

All snugly with Aunt Brooke...





In the last few weeks she's become bashful!

No comments: