Sunday, December 09, 2007

Visit from Grandma & Grandpa Pierse

Love my frog!!
Where did my frog go?!?!?
Give me my frog! I love my pretty big girl trendy outfit Aunt Deb...thanks so much!


Luci & I are enjoying a lovely visit with her Grandma & Grandpa Pierse. Clay is doing several days with the Navy & they were nice enough to come down so that I wasn't on my own for a week. We went to church both Saturday (it was a Holy Day) and Sunday. She did great on Saturday and less so on Sunday...we tried to take a photo after church on Sunday and she was having none of it...she wanted to roll around, even though it was time to nap!

Her new favorite thing to do is a game Clay calls 'Supergirl'...he flies her all around the house in the plank position. She's getting so strong!

1 comment:

amanda said...

miss luci needs to come play soon...now that we're all feeling a little better. we need to see some of this strength in action!!!