Ugh. It is Saturday afternoon, my baby is sleeping, and I'm antsy again. Lots of antsy lately. Maybe it is because my sweet husband is hanging out with all of our friends in downtown Chicago...for the second time in like 3 weeks...having a lovely lunch outside in Bucktown...how fun! I'm just a little bit jealous. Happy for him, but jealous...Luci & I had hoped to join him but the flight was full. Go figure. I'm sure they'll continue getting more & more full as Continental cuts flights...
So far I've tackled the living room curtain crisis, re-arranged the living room furniture (for the second time this week), and am thinking about adding drawer pulls to the kitchen drawers. I'm also trying to change up the colors in our master bedroom...to ink blue & green apple from just blue & white & brown. Fun times.
And right now I'm in the middle of catching up with Grey's Anatomy...my own little DVR marathon.
June is going to be rough...Clay is gone a lot...boo...lots of antsy.
On an upside, I'm going to start hitting the Y regularly. We went yesterday & Luci did really well. Our Mommy & Me swim class teacher was working in the child watch & she scooped Luci right up before she knew what happened. When I went back an hour later she was playing on the floor...and was fine until she saw me..then she burst into tears!! But I was able to hit 'abs & back' and boy am I feelin it today....
2 comments:
You go girl on the Y!! :0) Maybe I will see you there?? I have been running outside lately...but it's getting HOT and I am missing weights. sorry your so antsy....and sorry clay is going to be working a lot this month. And a major sorry you couldn't get on the flight. BUMMER!
I can imagine how antsy you must get, especially on the weekend, having Clay gone. Wish I were there to keep you company. If you do get to Chicago, you'd better let us know, b/c we'd definitely drive down to see you. That's great that you are getting to the Y...good for you..it's times like these that I can envision myself working out, but there's always an excuse...currently, I'm using the "I'm pregnant" one...it seems to be working, since I have yet to gain back any of the 8 pounds I've lost so far...so until the Dr. tells me that I need to watch the weight gain, I'm happy to just relax...plus, I don't think my back could handle exercise right now...carrying Livi around is as much as I can deal with:-) Miss you!
Post a Comment