Dad & Luci trying to climb the 'wall' of the parking lot! Tucson is a great city in late August/early September...maybe cuz it is monsoon season & it actually felt cooler than Houston. I left with a little crush on the Catalina Foothills area. I'm starting to detest Houston...or at least Houston summers.
And here are some other photos just cuz I think they are cute...last week we played with Clara and I tried really, really hard to get some good photos. Their little bodies just don't sit still for long!
2 comments:
I've been wondering where you have been. Sounds like you had a good time in Tucson. I hear you on the hot weather...I'm sure we don't compare to Houston, but I am sure sick of the heat and humidity.
That is so fantastic that you are looking at Cary also. I'm sure that's where we'll end up....would love to have you in the same neighborhood as us.....how fun!!!! We'll definitely keep you posted on what we find.
I want to move to Cary! I was telling Laura...did you know I grew up there before I moved to Naperville? I loved it.
Tell Brooke she looks great!
Cute pics of the girls, too...
Post a Comment