Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

picking out a pumpkin...



running through the maze chasing her dad


and after the maze she just kept runnin...right to the swings!


luci on her first hayride...we got VERY up close & personal with several large cows!
brave girl touched a goat!

and rode a pony!
luci also took her first train ride...we saw lots of ducks, swans, cows, horses & goats.
and one pig.

3 comments:

Christi Bormann said...

The pumpkin patch is my favorite part of fall! However I did chuckle that you're in shorts and sun hats rather than jeans and sweaters like we will be soon. I hope you found the perfect pumpkin. Carving it will be the blog I really look forward to! Have a great week!

Lacey said...

We go to the Oil Ranch EVERY October. I used to take my class there when I was a teacher also. I love that place. I have never seen the maze made with hay before- must be new this year. Love the pics!!

Laura said...

Looks like lots of fun. We are hoping to get to the pumpkin farm this weekend....hopefully not too cold here:-)