Sweet profile...
We got another sneak peak at our sweet boy this morning. Luci went along and when she wasn't crying or throwing a fit she was squealing with delight at watching her little brother move around on the screen. "Too little a walk, too little a talk, no pizza, no ice cream, drink milk" she said...
The placenta has moved up so no planned c-section for us if all continues to go well! Fluid levels look great, and he's measuring about a week ahead of schedule...I think he's going to be a big boy. His little feet look pretty big already. He is head down, with his feet & hands right in front of his face...at one point I saw him grab his little foot with all five fingers...it was precious! Oh, and he's definitely a he...his little boy parts were impossible to miss this time. Ahh! I still can't believe we are having a boy!
I think Clay has signed up for painting Gus's room...now if we can just agree on a color! It's going to be hard giving up our only guest room, as we love having guests! We are still trying to figure out how to accommodate our visiting family once the guest room is Gus's room. We've got some ideas, but we need to figure out how long we plan to stay in this house once Gus is here to determine our appropriate level of investment. We'll see.
This pregnancy has been different than Luci's was in lots of ways. My skin is just now starting to calm down (I had GREAT skin with Luci for most of the pregnancy), and sadly my hair is no better than usual (I had GREAT hair with Luci too). I'm definitely bigger this time, both in terms of belly and overall shape. I started the pregnancy 5-10lbs heavier & I'll probably end about 5-10lbs heavier. I am on track to gain about 30lbs again, just as with Luci (or was it 25 with Luci?) How quickly I forget...
As for me, I'm feeling horrendous. Not pregnancy horrendous, just sinus infection horrendous. I'm on day 2 of antibiotics so hopefully I'll be feeling better soon. Clay & Luci had a teeny bit of the congestion last week, but they are both good to go right now, so I'm as certain as I can be that it's just an infection. I need to do an updated belly shot...I'll probably wait until before church on Sunday...that seems to be the best I look all week!
3 comments:
Oh....look at sweet little Gus! (Don't tell David, but I'm getting the "itch" again:-) Just this year and into next, I have like 12 girlfriends having or had babies....so exciting. I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well, that is not fun. It's hard enough to be sick and have to take care of kiddo, but to be sick, take care of a kiddo and be pregnant..UGH. Sending Love your way!
What an awesome shot! Can't believe it's with 2D...
Awww...great pictures! Can't wait to meet that sweet boy!
Post a Comment