On Tuesday we hit the Oil Ranch...the 'deep in the heart of Texas' version of a pumpkin patch! We took our newly relocated to Texas Godson, Justin, along for the ride so that made for fewer photos this year. As Clay would say, we had to practice our man to man defense! Two is definitely more of a handful than one...and all I could think about was the age difference of Justin (4 1/2) and Luci (not quite 2 1/2) and me being pregnant is theoretically where I think I want to be someday. I was exhausted just imagining it!
Luce was all about the animals, but Justin not so much so we didn't spend a ton of time with them. She wasn't afraid of ANY of them...not the sheep with horns, not the cows, not the huge turkeys, not the donkeys....in fact, I had to pull her out of the fence to keep her out of the donkey pen! She really would have just crawled right in there...and no, it wasn't the petting zoo part!
No comments:
Post a Comment