Thursday, May 20, 2010

1000x

already today, as of 3p.

Luci: Hi Mom
Mom: Hi Luci
Luci: I'm not Luci, my name is Cinderella.
Luci: Hello Mama
Mom: Hi Luci
Luci: My name not Luci, my name is Cinderella.

Luci: Hi Mom
Mom: Hi Luci
Luci: I'm not Luci, my name is Cinderella.
Luci: Hello Mama
Mom: Hi Luci
Luci: My name not Luci, my name is Cinderella.

Luci: Hi Mom
Mom: Hi Luci
Luci: I'm not Luci, my name is Cinderella.
Luci: Hello Mama
Mom: Hi Luci
Luci: My name not Luci, my name is Cinderella.

Luci: Hi Mom
Mom: Hi Luci
Luci: I'm not Luci, my name is Cinderella.
Luci: Hello Mama
Mom: Hi Luci
Luci: My name not Luci, my name is Cinderella.


Luci: IT'S TIME TO GO TO THE BALL!!!!

repeat above, aaaaaall.daaaaay.long.

PS. Pompom & the baker are characters in Cinderella II, which we are currently borrowing from the library. And yes, she 'worked' on her computer through the entire conversation, successfully navigating her 'mouse' through the maze to find the cheese...we call it 'The Mouse Cheese Game', and it too is played, maybe, 1,000,000x a day.

No comments: