TEETHING!!! Teething pain was keeping GusGus (& Mom) up at night!!
I had considered it might be teething pain but really thought he was a bit too young for that to make sense. We went to hang out with our good friends the Lawrences yesterday, and sure enough super mom Miss Amanda felt his gums and noticed they were swollen on the left side. One trip to Walgreens later for some generic (aka non-recalled) acetaminophen and the boy slept more than he has since Wednesday night.
That said, he did fall asleep in his jumperoo again this morning while the rest of us were having pancakes at 8a, but he's probably got some catching up to do. If only he could do it when Luci was sleeping too, then I could be sleeping as well. Ahh, a girl can dream, right?
In other news,
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY BABY SISTER BAYLEE!!! CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU ARE BACK ON OUR SIDE OF THE POND SO I CAN BUY YOU A COCKTAIL. MISS YOU!!
1 comment:
you give me way too much credit, girly. you suspected teething, too. hope he's feeling better today.
Post a Comment