Saturday, November 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt Brooke!!

Luci's Aunt Brooke turns 28 today!! Happy Birthday Aunt Brooke! I'd say she was OLD if I hadn't just turned 30! Your gift is on the way, but is a bit late of course ;).
Here are a few photos just for kicks...


She makes the funniest faces when she's workin so hard...trying to get that froggie!
I think she's becoming our squirmy inchwormy! She can move her little bootie & legs but the head & chest is just to heavy!
Squirmy Inchwormy!
Her little custom baby booties are going to be too small very soon!
Wearing her little Milo & Tallulah shirt...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an expressive face our Luci has!Everything from raspberries to smiles. Maybe her strength is going into facial muscles with push ups to follow when squirming won't get her where she wants to go. In a couple of pics her hair looks like it's getting curly - is it?
After the Navy victory over Notre Dame, I hope she's ready to cheer for the Colts.
Go Navy - beat Army!