Our Luci was a squirmy wormy for Halloween! I woke up very excited that it was going to be cool enough outside for Luci to wear her costume...only to go outside & realize that it was very warm and humid. I was bummed, but we did manage to get a few good shots in her costume before we took it off. We went to two gatherings in the park & had a great time seeing all of our little friends dressed up! Luci handed out candy this year & is looking forward to doing some trick or treating of her own next year!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Happy Halloween from the squirmy wormy!
Our Luci was a squirmy wormy for Halloween! I woke up very excited that it was going to be cool enough outside for Luci to wear her costume...only to go outside & realize that it was very warm and humid. I was bummed, but we did manage to get a few good shots in her costume before we took it off. We went to two gatherings in the park & had a great time seeing all of our little friends dressed up! Luci handed out candy this year & is looking forward to doing some trick or treating of her own next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment