Aunt Baylee arrives on Sunday for Thanksgiving & we can't wait to see her!! I'm very excited about trying out some new Rachael Ray recipes...and a Pumpkin Gooey Cake recipe by Paula Deen!
In other news, Amanda and I are starting Bikram Yoga next week. It involves 26 postures in a heated room for 90 minutes. I practiced this type of yoga when I lived in DC for just a few months, but really enjoyed it. I've noticed a build up in my aggression level lately, and since I no longer have work* to use as a release (my nickname in a previous life was 'battleaxe') I need to figure out what to do with that energy. I have an almost endless patience with Miss Luci, but I find myself losing my cool at the most random times...like at the Marshall's fitting room clerk when she insists on touching the hanger of each item while she counts it, or at Clay when I chomp on a bite of shell in my eggs that he so kindly prepared for me. I've been doing lots of walking, but it just isn't enough I guess. So...I have convinced myself that this will cure all that ails me, both mentally and physically...and that somehow this mind/body alone time will make me a happier individual, wife & mommy. If only it were that easy, right? We shall see...
*I have finally sorted out my work situation...I'll be returning to 5/3rd Bank, working from home an average of 10 hours a week starting in December. I'll be working on special projects that I can do independently at any time of the day or week, and even change the amount of time I spend from one week to another. It is such a great & flexible opportunity that I just have to give it a try. We'll see how it goes!
1 comment:
she is so perfect!!! I can't wait to see her again:)
love gma
Post a Comment