Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lots of visitors & time with Pop Pop

Luci with the handsome Atkins boys, Justin & Alex

This weekend we were blessed with a visit (albeit short) from the Atkins Family. We caught up with them while they were on their way to Raleigh from Seattle. Nigel flies for Continental as well, so a stop through Houston is always required. How lucky for us!



Luci & Aunt Baylee...Baylee arrived Sunday night and stays until Friday. Luci warmed up to her very quickly & the week is going by too fast!!





Luci has been spending lots of quality one-on-one time with her Pop Pop this week while Baylee & I hit the town. We went to Bikram Yoga yesterday & got our butts kicked by the workout & the heat, and then hit the mall last night for a bit of shopping. The morning went pretty well for father & daughter, but last night was a different story. I fed Luci before I left, but didn't get any burps out of her...she was sleeping soundly so I thought it was safe to leave. I was wrong! She woke up 30 minutes later and proceeded to scream for two hours despite Clay's every attempt to soothe her. By the time I got home she was finally worn out and went back to sleep. Thankfully this hasn't deterred Pop Pop...he's still willing to go one-on-one tomorrow morning so Baylee and I can hit Bikram Yoga again before the Thanksgiving indulgences!

1 comment:

Donna said...

We love to visit your blog and watch Miss Luci grow and change just like when you were little!
Aunt Donna