I love her in little hats!
Clay is home for the entire week! Each time this happens I get SO excited and look forward to all of the relaxing family time we'll have...and somehow it never happens. We always take on too much when he has big chunks of time like this. Our current projects list is 15 items long...ugh.
Topping the list is turning what used to be our office into Luci's playroom & turning the Harry Potter closet (our closet under the stairs) into our office. The dilemmas and complications are never ending...with the worst being what happens to all of the 'stuff' that was stored in the Harry Potter closet when it was just a closet? Purge & find new nooks & crannies...that is what we are trying to do anyway. We wanted the room to turn into our adult room...where no kids & cats were allowed. However after a bit of a reality check from our dear friends with little ones & visits to their playrooms, we realized this was just not to be in this smallish house. And so Luci will have a super fun playroom and we will re-gain a family room that isn't totally over-run with toys. We also want the playroom to function as a guest room in a pinch...like this weekend when we'll be blessed with a visit from my mom & sister Baylee as well as Clay's brother Keith. Clay & Keith are going saltwater fishing this weekend, while we girls are just chillin. So much to do!
A sudden, new addition to the list is some dental work for me. Double ugh. I had a regular cleaning scheduled (hoping to cross something OFF of the list), but I went too long between appointments and sure enough I have 2 cavities (my 2nd & 3rd EVER). I also have some early gum disease! So I'm freaked out & full of anxiety about the pain I'll endure tomorrow while getting all of this taken care of. I hate hate HATE going to the dentist. So my attempt to get something crossed off of the list actually added to the list. But at least they could fit me in tomorrow & I can just get it over with.
And on that note, I need to go load up the car with items for Goodwill.
3 comments:
Are you using a Sonicare? I am a huge believer in the power of the Sonicare... As you may or may not know, Mom and Dad both have huge issues with gum disease - love those Halvorson genes! Since I've started using this stupid toothbrush a couple of years ago, my cleanings have been tremendously easier. I even got my boyfriend one for Christmas! Aren't I a romantic?
let's see pics of the superduperfabulous new playroom!
I love the, "whatch you looking at punk" face. Too cute. And I also want to see this closet that transformed into an office...and office a playroom. You guys are too talented!
Post a Comment